BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 2, 2009

Welcome

Hi All,


This is the first posting of what I hope are many. Many of you may know me, but I'm sure a lot of you don't. I own the Monkey Cove Region which is dedicated to Surfing and living the surfing ideal. I also have Surf Shop 6 where I try to make available every surfboard produced in SL.

So far we have a really good cross section of what's out there, not everything but probably the best selection in SL. This site won't be a commercial for Monkey Cove or my shop, I would really like to provide objective commentary on the technical part of SL surfing; the waves, boards and locations that make us all love surfing in SL.

Being a Real Life surfer and engineer I'm fascinated by the working and interactions of surfing in SL. So I hope to provide useful information to the surfing community in SL and attract new people to the fun of Surfing in SL.

Thanks,
SYX

0 comments: