BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2010

Hey everyone, well at least the 3 or 4 people that read my blog J I thought I would list a few things that I would like to see happen in SL Surfing in 2010. These are random thoughts in no certain order:

-The Release of the New EPIC Wave.

-Better monthly pricing on Full Sims. If more sim owners could justify the cost of full sims for surfing it would really benefit the surfing experience.

-More creative people enter into the surfing scene. We’re blessed by having some of the most creative, hard working people within the surf community but in this instance more is always better.

-Surfers and Surf organizations push for a spec surfboard to be used in competitions. This would allow boards from any creator to be used on a level play field, or water as the case may be.

-For all Surf organizations to come together and hold a “World Championship of Surf” The top 10 finishers compete on 3 different sites to determine a champ. Would be really exciting!!

-For Reaction to start designing product again. Come on Dude I love that stuff!!!

-Elimination of the bulls%$t that goes on in the competitions to inhibit other competitors. We’re all here to get away from Real Life A-holes.

-For the SLSA website to actually be update once a millennium. (small poke)

-For SL to add a feature that tells you the person you IM’d didn’t get your message.

-For your feet to not stick through the surfboard.

-Make all surfboards Copy. Lots of sad new surfers when their surfboard goes to the great SL beyond.

So there are a few things I thought of while I was wondering how to update the blog! E-mail me at surfmonkey.6@gmail.com, in-world syx toshi or leave a comment to add your own thoughts. You can rant, rave or actually add something constructive, everything can get on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test Comment, Ok sorry everyone comments work now

Kekoa Arbizu said...

That's a good wish list ;)

Dee Waverider said...

I love your ideas, but then I think you are one of the most realistic, practical and creative people I've met on SL. The SL surf community needs people like you out there doing your thing.