BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 8, 2010

FAKT 2010

They are finally here! FAKT Surfboards have launch the long awaited line of new boards. The new boards are designed using the standard SSI sculpty and are in a word AWESOME. The line features both long and short boards so there's something for everyone's preference.


These are brand spank'n new so make sure you get to your favorite spot and take a look first hand you'll be blown away.

I am aware of the new boards being available at Mori Pwani and SS6, but if more location become available I will post with a SLURL

Make sure you give these boards lots of love, Doxx is not only one of my favorite people in SL but is incredibly talented in his designs.

Mori Pwani, This is one of my favorite places and they have many boards to choose from;

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mori%20Pwani/143/205/21

2 comments:

Doxx Drykem said...

SYX RULES !!!!!! WOOOT you are really the most coolest guy in sl. Respect and thx for support FAKT. Doxx

Dee Waverider said...

Hey Doxx!! You already know that I love your new boards, but I just wanted to say that I think the personel one you have done for Syx rocks!! Lol, nice one babe, catch you out there in the surf :P