BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Surf Shop 6 Reopens



Surf shop 6 Reopened on April 1st, no joke, I've really tried to open the store up so its easier to see all the great boards.


There are also some new fun elements like the crashed Sea Plane in honor of my friend Dee and Huey the Surf God, Be sure to visit Huey before your comps for luck ;)

I've also added the Hot new LSD boards and Waves by Luscious Starship. These Boards will give you a different feel while surfing.

Also added are brand new tanker designs by FAKT, Pray for Surf and "Real" Fish Designs by SSI. The SSI Fish boards debuted at Surf Festival last year but have not be widely available until now.

I really have a love for the store and it wouldn't be possible without the support of creators and designer. These people put a lot of hard work in to provide entertainment for all of us, so enjoy the new shop I had a blast building it.

1 comments:

Dee Waverider said...

SS6 just looks AMAZING!
I posted about it a couple of days ago, and as I said there Syx, everything you design/build just has so much soul, I was just blown away when I first saw it!
I love the Goose in the middle of the shop, my favourite type of seaplane that :)
Thanks for being a good friend and for making Monkey Cove such a fantastic place to live and chill.
~peace~